do you really want to hurt me // culture club
do you really want to hurt me?
do you really want to make me cry?
precious kisses, words that burn me
lovers never ask you why
bold & brash grier? more like belongs in the trash grier
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end